Saturday 23 February 2013

010 Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray

Hey girls! Just a quick update (its almost 1am here, so sleepy!). I'm all tucked up in bed with a bag of Lindt mini easter eggs - total heaven! 

I've been using the Lee Stafford Sun Kissed Lightening Spray for a little while now and figured it was time for a review, I always turn to other peoples reviews and research thoroughly when it comes down to deciding whether to buy a new product so hopefully this will help some of you if you're feeling a little undecided! 


For those of you with dyed blonde hair like myself, you often find that it goes quite dull quite quickly and tends to pick up an almost brassy tone, I find it really difficult to keep my hair a beautiful shade of blonde without having to go to the salon all the time, because I simply can't afford to do it, as much as I'd love to! 

I used the Lee Stafford Sun Kissed spray with the Bleach Blondes shampoo and conditioner (both by Lee Stafford) - I washed my hair and following the instructions on the back of the bottle, gave my hair a good spritz over with Sun Kissed and then blow dried, I used them all together once a week for five weeks and the results were pretty great. The spray itself claims to smell of citrus, although I found it to smell quite chemically. It says that results will be visible after 3-4 uses and permanently lightens you hair, I couldn't notice any change after the first use but I did go to work that evening and people were commenting that my hair did look lighter! Four weeks on and there is a visible difference in my hair, I'd definitely carry on using it and would most definitely recommend it to anyone considering buying it. I love how the back of the bottle tells you how you can achieve different effects, from lightening all over, to ombre. The only downfall was that it did really dry my hair, I'd recommend using a deep conditioner or a hair mask between uses, I've now switched to using Aussie for a little while just to restore my hairs moisture. I did find that overusing the Lee Stafford did leave my hair looking slightly ashy with parts of going a really pale pinky colour, which does look quite cute! I think that was more down to the Bleach Blondes shampoo though!

  

I hope this can help a few of you who might be pondering over whether to buy this or not, it retails at £7.99 and I picked mine up from my local Boots store.



Whats your favourite hair product at the moment? Any recommendations?!


Blush & Belle 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig