Friday 1 February 2013

007 What's In My Make-Up Bag?

Every girls make-up bag is a messy haven of our essential, everyday, can't-be-without products. Mine is absolutely no different, I tend to take everything I know I'm going to use during the day out of my bigger make-up bag and throw into one small essential one. I love having a little peep in my friends' make-up bags to see which products they just can't be without!
 

Here's what's in mine: 


The make-up bag I use for my essentials is from Cath Kidston, I picked it up in the sale for a teeny £7! Before I bought it I was just chucking my make-up loose into my handbag, I'd end up with foundation all over my diary and eyeliner on my keys, blusher over my purse. You get the idea! It was definitely a well needed investment and the print is so beautiful!



 
I don't tend to carry too much around with me, I can't stand my handbag being too heavy. 
Here's a little overview of what I like to have on me:

- Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage - this was a sample sent to me by Mac, it's absolutely amazing, I'd definitely buy the full size, you pop it on after moisturizing and your foundation just slides on beautifully and gives you a really stunning, flawless look. It's definitely become a staple product for me.

- Mac Studio Fix SPF15 (shade NC15) - Mac is the only foundation I've found that really suits my skin, I was blessed with natural English Rose pale skin, I've found it really hard finding a foundation that suits my skintone and doesn't make me look even slightly orange, for me, the palest shade of Studio Fix works amazingly. I've learned to embrace my pale skin over the years, no fake tan for me!

- Bare Minerals Around the Clock eyeliner (shade 1am) - This eyeliner is amazing, it's a really dark beautiful black with little specks of glitter in, it looks so cute when its on and lasts absolutely ages and ages! It came with the 'Scene Stealer' set, which is half price at just £13 from Debenhams/Asos/Bare Minerals - it's a complete bargain and I'd highly recommend it!

- Bare Minerals Buxom Lips (shade Katie) - Katie was a recent purchase, a little pricey at £18 but it looks stunning on, its a pretty coral-y shade, Buxom Lips creates the look of fuller, voluptuous lips. I couldn't decide between Katie and Trixie, Trixie is a little pinker, but I'm definitely going to go back and buy it!

- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (shade Dark Brown) - This has become a real staple for me, I never used to use eyebrow pencils because I just didn't see the point, but having tried it out, my eyebrows do look so much neater, I'd heard really good things about this pencil and I don't use many Rimmel products, but its completely amazing, it lasts ages and the cute little brush on the end of the lid is perfect for taming unkempt brows!

- Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer (fairest shade) - Concealer is definitely essential if my skin isn't looking as great as it should be, sometimes when it gets to the end of the week and I'm feeling a little tired I suffer with the dreaded under eye circles, this helps massively as well as covering any little blemishes that pop up every now and then! It applies just like lipstick and lasts absolutely ages as you only need a tiny amount, it's definitely been a facesaver!

- Mac Fix+ - I bought this a little while ago, I was a little unsure of fixing sprays to begin with but I couldn't be without it now, it keeps your make-up in place all day and is so refreshing on the skin, it feels cool, calming and energizing, it definitely leaves me feeling refreshed during the day.

- Mac Dazzle Lash Mascara - I adore this mascara, I was blessed with naturally long eyelashes but they're quite fair, this is a gorgeous blacker-than-black shade. It's not quite as amazing as Benefit's They're Real but for the price tag it's definitely worth it!

- Mac Blush (shade Well Dressed) - This was a recent purchase of mine, I tend to get bored of blushers quite quickly and change shades pretty often, I love this shade though, its so pretty, it's a really delicate pink which looks beautiful against my pale skin, without leaving me looking embarrassed or overly warm! I tend to apply it quite often during the day, I hate looking washed out and tired because my skins so pale! 






So there's my everyday essentials! I'd love to hear what yours are! 

Blush & Belle x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig