Monday 26 May 2014

045 : Motivational Monday #1


Hey Lovelies, this is the first post of my new Motivational Monday series. I don't know about you guys but Monday is always the hardest day for me to find any motivation to do anything whatsoever. I really love this quote, I spend a lot of time resting/napping/procrastinating and not getting things done. I'm sure I spend about 80% of my day daydreaming about all the things I'd love to achieve and aim towards in life and around 20% actually doing anything about it. I've finally come to realise that while its great to have dreams and goals, you're not going to get anywhere sitting on your butt watching Nothing to Declare & Here Comes Honey Boo Boo with a bag of popcorn and a glass of wine. I'm really going to try and start utilising my time a little better, getting to bed at a good time, waking up nice and early and having super productive days. For me, organisation is key. I write list after list of all the things I need to do every day, and even if I only get through half of it, its an achievement! 

We all have things we'd love to achieve in life, whether its having a big house in the countryside, the freedom to travel, a large family or material things like a Chanel 2.55 (ahem!) - but these things don't get given to us (unless you're incredibly lucky!) - we have to work for them and we have to work hard, think of all these things last thing at night and first thing in the morning and go chase your dreams! 

What keeps you motivated on a Monday morning?

Lots of Love
Heidi 
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig