Monday 20 July 2015

068 : Zoella Tutti Fruity

Aloha! It's been suuuch a long time since I last updated, over a month. I've had so much going on lately, my little boy lost his first ever tooth (he cried!), aaand I got into uni! I'm super excited about it and get wait to get started, I'll be studying Mental Health Nursing and in three years time I'll be a qualified Mental Health Nurse, if anyone has any tips on living on a student budget, that'd be super helpful!

Anyway, I was really excited to see the lovely Zoe Sugg aka Zoella was bringing out a new beauty range called Tutti Fruity, the products are the same as her first range but with a different scent with the exception of the Kissy Missy lip balm which is a completely new prdocut to the range, plus two stunning new beauty bags! available in most Superdrug stores and online. My local Superdrug store is really small and I was surprised to see they stocked the Tutti Frutti range, but I picked up a few bits and I love them.




So the first product that caught my eye was Let's Spritz, I absolutely loved the fragrance from Zoe's first collection and I love this even more, the bottle is gorgeous, the lace detailing on the back of it is just so cute and very much Zoe, the lid is slightly different to the previous fragrance, it's still metallic but a super pretty shade of blue with adorable polka dots! It's perfect for keeping in your handbag for a little freshen up, ever since I got this I haven't actually used any of my other perfumes. It smells so, so fresh and is really light and summery, the scent itself is quite hard to describe other than it is really tutti fruity! It's just so pretty and so feminine, plus at £8 it's so affordable you can buy it over and over! Let's Spritz is really long lasting too and quite a heavy scent, so you smell amazing all day, body mists are generally quite lightly scented but this is a perfect alternative to a perfume.


Foam Sweet Foam has to be my favourite product that I picked up, I'm a sucker for anything that smells incredible and looks good in my bathroom and Foam Sweet Foam ticks all the boxes. Plus, I love the name, it's just too cute. So, this is a shower gel, but my house doesn't actually have a shower (I know, right?!), so I use this in the bath as a bubble bath and to wash myself with. It bubbles up in the bath like a regular bubble bath would, so it's really multi-purpose, but it just smells amazing. I honestly cannot get enough of the scent of the Tutti Fruity range, all of the products carry the same scent and it is divine, literally good enough to eat. A little niggle that I have with bathing products is that some of them smell amazing in the bottle but when you get out of the bath your skin doesn't smell of anything, it's something I really don't like, but this makes your skin smell so beautiful. Even my boyfriend noticed which is unusual for him! I stocked up on these from Feel Unique, be rude not to when it's only £3.50 right? It's slightly more expensive than a regular shower gel, but the price difference isn't massive and it's most definitely worth it!


For anyone that regularly reads my blog, you'll know how much I love a body scrub. It's one product that I just couldn't live without. Scrubbing Me Softly comes in a really cute little tub with a yellow lid and matching polka dots, it's just as cute as the other products in the Tutti Fruity range and smells just as good. I've been using the Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream but I have to say I much prefer this, it's definitely one to rival high end brand exfoliators, it leaves my skin so soft and so smooth and for anyone thats used the Clinique Sparkle Skin which smells really minty and slightly like mouthwash or toothpaste, I much prefer the scent of Scrubbing Me Softly!

Zoe has done amazingly with the Tutti Fruity range and it's definitely one I'd purchase over and over, (definitely have my peepers on the beauty bags and Kissy Missy!) have you guys tried anything from the Tutti Fruity collection? What do you think?



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a lovely post! I've been wanting to try some Zoella's products fo-re-ver! They all look so cute! All in all, great post! Love it! Also, your pictures are super clean and cute! Keep it up the good work! x

    www.crispyventures.com

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig