Tuesday 26 March 2013

014 Birthday Favourites!

Hey Belles! I thought I'd update you with a list of a few of my birthday favourites, as you know, I recently (and very reluctantly!) turned 24, I always find that as I get older, I find it harder and harder to find anything I really want for my birthday, but this year was different, I had a list as long as my arm! I was super lucky with everything that I received. I feel really blessed to have such an amazing family.




Topshop Joni Jeans - A gift from my mama, these jeans are absolutely amazing, if like me, you're debating between a pair of Joni's or Leigh's, these are the way to go, they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn and are super slim, I liked the blue so much that I went back and got a black pair too! Wardrobe staple!



Benefit World Famous Neutrals, Most Glamorous Nudes Ever - LOVE this! This was a gift from the boyfriend, I'm so glad I chose Most Glamorous, the shades are stunning and really suit my pale skin and fair hair. Lasts all day long, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. I've not used Benefit products in a really long time, but this has most certainly rekindled my love!


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit (what a mouthful!) - for anyone who's been reading my blog regularly, you'd know that this is a product I've been banging on about and pining after for months! I am so so so happy I got this, its absolutely amazing. It removes every single scrap of make-up and leaves your skin feeling so beautiful. Some of you may have noticed I'm having a lovely little giveaway of one of these beautiful sets, click here! for details on how to enter!



Mac Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash - I needed a new mascara and figured it was time to try something new, I absolutely love Benefits 'They're Real!', although this mascara is pretty good, it doesn't quite compare to the Benefit. It has two wands, one for daytime and one for evening, the daytime wand is great but the evening I did find to be a little clumpy and leave my lashes looking a little more spidery than I would've liked!



Jo Malone Lime, Basil & Mandarin Cologne - A super sophisticated daytime scent, this is the first time I've owned anything by Jo Malone (and I'm suddenly feeling very grown up!) a chic and elegant fragrance which has had a lot of compliments. 


Heyland and Whittle Queen of the Nile soap - Okay, so this was actually a Christmas gift but I've been meaning to blog about it for ages! Being a religious Soap & Glory user, I was a little reluctant to stray, at first whiff of this soap, I didn't really like it, it smells quite spicy and I really love sweet fragrances, I decided to give it a go and I have to say... I love it! It smells so beautiful on your skin and leaves you feeling so clean. The scent clings to your skin all day which is something I find doesn't happen with other soaps, my favourites being Dove's beauty bars and Rock Star from Lush, which I've found, although they smell good, the smell doesn't last all day. A definite winner in my book!

 So theres my favourite birthday gifts! I also figured I've barely posted any photos of myself since I started blogging. So here's my in all my glory!


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Don't forget, if you're entering the Liz Earle Giveaway, leave your e-mail address or twitter link in a comment on one of our posts so the winner can be contacted! 

Love
Blush & Belle x 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig