Friday 12 April 2013

015 Pretty Spring Pastels

Hey Belles! It feels like its been forever since I last updated, half term has kept me super busy with my little ones! Anyway, its starting to feel like Spring has finally peeped its head out and we're headed for some beautiful weather, what better excuse to shop for some super cute pastels?! I love Spring, no more having to de-ice the car, no more having to wear uggs, being able to sit in a beautiful little beer garden with an ice cold drink (or two!)  - ah perfection!

Here's a little wishlist of some of my favourite Spring finds..


(left to right)

001 Lemon Skater Skirt - £34 Topshop
002 Pink Blazer - £24.99 New Look
003 Crochet Cami - £34 Topshop 
004 Stripey Hotpants - £32 Topshop 
005 Olivia Burton Coral Watch - £52 ASOS 
006 Wedges - £50 Topshop 
007 Blue Cami - £18 Topshop
008 Alice Bands - £4 Accessorize 
009 Pink Skinny Jeans - £22.99 New Look 

As you can see, some of our top high street stores have some adorable little pieces in at the moment! Is everyone feeling in the mood for Spring? I've spent my day baking cupcakes, what have all of you beautiful belles been up to?! How was everyone been?

Lots of Love 
xx
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I LOVE that crochet cami. I've been looking for something like that for awhile now. It's perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! thanks for your comment! it is so beautiful, im in love! love that it comes in a choice of colours too! hope you're well sweetpea xxx

      Delete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig