Monday 22 April 2013

017 Chi Chi Wishlist

Hey Belles! I love this time of year, Spring is absolutely my favourite season, I adore the longer evenings and the cool breeze in the lovely warm air, finally being able to dig out the flip flops and not have to defrost my car every morning! Pure bliss! As you can imagine, I jumped at the chance to enter etailPR's competition to win £200 to spend at Chi Chi Clothing, along with the warm weather, social events like proms, parties and weddings tend to pop up at this time of year and what better excuse to invest in a new dress (or two!)?! 

Chi Chi have an amazing selection of dresses on their website, suited for all different kinds of social events and to suit all types of shapes and sizes! And the best part... they're super affordable too! Sounds almost too good to be true!

Here's my wishlist of Chi Chi dresses... I'll post a link below for all the details on how to enter this mustn't be missed competition!



As you can see, Chi Chi has some utterly stunning dresses. My favourite has to be the Salma, I love the lace bodice, its super cute, the back is also elasticated for a nice snug fit!

If you want to enter the etailPR competition to win £200 at Chi Chi, all you have to do is make your own wishlist! Easy peasy! Full details on how to enter can be found here!

Would love to see some of your wishlists!

Lots of Love
xx

Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig