Friday 26 April 2013

019 Review - Soap & Glory : The Fab Pore Facial Peel

Hey Belles! Hope you're all having a super week, I wasn't going to update until Sunday but couldn't wait to share this super product with you! 

I've had troublesome pores on my nose, cheeks and chin for a while now and whilst they aren't that obvious, it was enough to bother me, wearing lots of foundation everyday doesn't really help either, I figured it was time to invest in something to fix my pore-ly face! (that was so bad.. sorry!) 

I've been a fan of Soap & Glory for such a long time now, they're definitely my go-to brand when my skin needs a little pick me up and I'm yet to find one of their products I haven't loved or wanted to eat.. they smell way too good. You can imagine my delight when I found this little pot of joy at my local Boots. 


A little about the product... 
"The Fab Pore™ has an intensive pore refining action with our exclusive PORESHRINK-R COMPLEX™. Ideal for greasy, spot prone or problem skin, or for a strategic attack on a misbehaving T-zone." 

The Fab Pore contains four main ingredients that claim to work to help refine pores;

Fomes Officinalis Extract quite a mouthful! This is a mushroom extract that helps to tighten up your pores.

Salicylic Acid this loosens up dead cells that contribute to your pores clogging.

Kaolin That's cosmetic talk for clay, it sops up extra oil on your skin and smoothes out the skins surface.

Vitamins E & C both Antioxidants.



The consistency of the face mask is really lovely and creamy, as with every Soap & Glory it smells delicious, it has lots of little green beads in it which dissolve as you rub the mask onto your face. I left mine for fifteen minutes as instructed and I was so impressed with the results, there was a massive difference in the visibility and size of my pores. I wasn't expecting amazing results straight away but this really blew me away. A definite re-purchase! And it looks perfect on the dressing table! The side of the tub instructs to use 2-3 times a week, which I definitely will be doing!

Hope this helps anyone who's considering buying this, you definitely won't regret investing in this little pot of joy!

You can find The Fab Pore Facial Peel at Boots - retailing at £8 for a 50g tub. 

Lots of Love
xx 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I keep looking at this in Boots but after reading this I really want it! Loving your blog :)

    Kitten <3
    http://tinymeow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so so so worth the £8! i use mine once a week and then use another mask by good things in between so it lasts ages! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! I found you via the Bloggers Bunch blog hop.
    Following you via Bloglovin'! :)

    This peel looks great! Soap and Glory are the best. I just recently purchased a few bits in the 3 for 2 deal at Boots but I may have to go back and get this after reading your lovely review!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peachpowxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh can you send me the link to your blog?! the one you just sent doesnt work :(

      ohhh soap and glory is my weakness, everything of theirs just smells way too good! i got the breakfast scrub in the 3 for 2 today, its amazing, it makes your skin feel soooo soft!ill have a look for you on bloglovin so i can follow you back! xxx

      Delete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig