Wednesday 24 April 2013

018 April Purchases



I might have been a little naughty this month and overspent on the beauty front, but all of it was things I wanted utterly essential! If anyone would like to see a full review of any of products featured, just let me know! 


L'oreal Youth Code BB Cream - £14.99 Okay, so, I bought this on a bit of a whim. I have to say, I'm not utterly impressed by it and it doesn't claim what it says to do. I couldn't see any 'instant luminosity', to be honest it was nothing more than a tinted moisturizer. I definitely wouldn't buy it again, after buying it I did a little research and read other peoples reviews and most of them said the same! Definitely wishing I'd done my research before buying it!


L'oreal Youth Code Youth Boosting Day Cream - £13.50  I am in loooove with this! I was looking for another moisturiser having tried hundreds of them and not finding anything that really suited my skin, but I think I've met my match! It smells utterly dreamy and melts into your skin. A definite re-purchase! I love the packaging too, the little glass jar feels super luxurious and looks divine!



 Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 (Shade Ivory) - £25.50  I bought this having read some super reviews about, I wasn't planning on buying it, it was a little bit of an emergency purchase after my very much coveted Mac Studio Fix ran out. I wasn't massively impressed by it and I'm surprised that its had such amazing reviews. The colour match was great and I love the range of shades available for this foundation, but my skin didn't look 'brightened' as it claims, the coverage was good and I like that it has SPF 25 in it to protect your skin, which is great now the sun has come out to play. But I just don't think it was worth the £25.50. It has quite a runny consistency and doesn't last throughout the day. I much prefer my Mac and with the Benefit being a whopping £6 more expensive, I don't think I'll repurchase! 



 Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer - £6.99 & Rimmel Wake Me Up Shimmer Touch (Radiant Rose) - £4.99 I bought this Rimmel Primer having seen it on the beautiful Olivia's Instagram feed, I am super impressed by and I'd say it's just as good as my Mac Prep & Prime! My skin definitely looked smoother and my foundation went on like a dream, it's definitely worth the £6.99. As for the Shimmer Touch, it was okay, it did leave my skin looking a little dewy but the results weren't that noticeable, I'm super pale and so thought it would leave me with a pretty English Rose glow! Unfortunately that wasn't the case!


Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Polish (shade Lychee) - £3.99 Ohhh my gosh I am utterly in love with this polish. Its the perfect shade of nude for spring. It looks classic and goes with absolutely everything. 'Nuff said!



Essie Nail Polish (Tea & Crumpets) - £7.99 I've been pondering over getting Essie's much coveted Fiji polish for a while and whilst browsing I found this little beauty! The shade is hard to describe but its a pearly classic nude. It looks super pretty on! Definitely an Essie favourite. I'm so glad it having since read that Fiji looks a little like Tip-Ex when it's on!


L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil - £7.99 I was bullied sweet-talked into buying this by a friend and I'm so glad I did! It's not quite Liz Earle but it does an amazing job at cleansing your face and leaves your skin feeling so so so clean afterwards. My skin looked lovely and bright the next morning. I'd definitely recommend it! And it smells delicious! What's not to love?!



Dove GoFresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Deodorant (150ml) - £2.89 Bit of a random one to include, but I was attracted to this purely because of the pink lid. It smells utterly beautiful, I'm so glad I bought it. It has a really girly, fruity smell which lasted all day. It claims to last 48 hours, I'm not sure it lasted that long as I didn't go that long without using it! But Dove definitely delivers on this one!


What have you purchased recently?! Are there any products you'd love to see full reviews of?

lots of love
xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig