Friday 7 June 2013

027 Review : Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask

Hey Belles! Long time no see! I've had a little stint in hospital this week but I'm home recovering now and spending a little time relaxing! Hope everyone is feeling fabulous, Friday is finally here & we can all relax!

As some of you might know, I LOVE face masks. I don't know why. I just do. I love being able to pop them on and jump in the bath, rinse it off and have super soft silky skin. They're just the perfect ingredient to a lovely little pamper evening. 


When I came across this little beauty in my local Sainsburys, I couldn't resist, I was really drawn to the cute packaging, such a sucker for anything that looks remotely adorable! And five minutes is just perfect for me, when you're rushing about before the school run or before work, its great just to be able to whack it on, have breakfast and wash it off again. 

So, whats in it? This mask contains green clay & kaolin which is made to bring out any impurities from your skin, avocado oil to moisturise, goji berry extract to soothe your skin & willow bark for extra radiance. 

I love the consistency of this mask, although its quite thick when you squeeze it out of the tube, it dries really nicely and really quickly on the skin, I've found with other clay masks that when they dry they feel really stiff and start to crack but thats something you don't get with the Good Things mask. Plus, it smells divine, seriously good! It's got quite a strong scent to it but its so delicious, definitely good enough to eat!


When I use this, I always cleanse my face first and then apply it. After five minutes you can use a warm flannel to rinse it off, it comes off really really easily and doesn't leave any residue on your face which can be really hard to budge! After use, my skin felt amazingly soft and looked really clear and smooth. It brightened my skin and took away the little redness that I had. It definitely does as it claims! Plus its vegetarian and vegan friendly too! The only downfall was that it wasn't as moisturising as I would've liked, my skin smelt beautiful and felt lovely & soft, but also quite dry. I'm not sure if anyone else has found this with this particular mask!

It's a definite re-purchase, retailing at £5.99 from Sainsburys, Boots & Superdrug, its certainly worth its price tag! (I believe the Good Things range is half price in Sainsburys at the moment too, go, go go!) 


Has anyone tried any other products from the Good Things range? What did you think?


Lots of love 
xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have never been the sort of person to do face masks, but even I have to admit that this one looks good.

    Thank you for linking up with The Weekend Blog Hop

    Hope to see you again next weekend

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop over and say hi, spotted you on the Weekend Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, I think I'll have to pick one up!

    Mum of a Premature Baby

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig