Monday 4 November 2013

034 Review : Origins Clear Improvement Mask

Hey Belles, hope you all had a lovely weekend, I can't believe we're already into November. Where has this year gone?! As you all know, I love face masks, I'm not sure why, I just do. I love feeling pampered and giving my skin a lovely little weekly treat, especially as the winter draws in and my skin begins to feel the effects of the cold.

Origins is a brand I've never really known massive amounts about, but having spent the last year working in a store that has an Origins counter, I've become more familiar with the brand and their products, I'm definitely one for natural skincare, making their products with renewable resources and using recycled materials wherever they can, Origins is a great brand to opt for. You know you're not gonna be putting lots of harsh chemicals onto your skin & there's an option for every skin type. 


I know this is a product that's been getting rave reviews around the bloggersphere for a really long time now, I've been busting to try it for ages & ages but really couldn't justify the price tag. I picked it up when Origins were having a 20% off day where I work, and with my staff discount on top, how could I say no? 

I've been using the Clear Improvements mask once to twice a week for over a month now and I think I may have fallen in love. It's just beautiful, I open my pores as instructed with a hot flannel on my face and then apply the mask all over, I usually leave it on whilst I'm in the bath, so a good half hour or so, until the mask is set, I then use a clean face cloth soaked in warm water to soak the mask up off my skin. After the first use I noticed that my skin looked a lot fresher and cleaner and felt generally pampered, after another few uses I noticed that it looked glowing, its the perfect product for clogged up pores & generally unhappy skin. My pores definitely appeared a lot smaller and tighter. I don't have a problem with oily skin as mine is more combination, but I have heard from the Origins girls that this is really perfect for oily skin types. 

The Clear Improvements mask does contain White China Clay, this absorbs toxins & lifts impurities out of the skin, so a blemish or two after the first few uses definitely isn't uncommon, I noticed a couple of little spots on my chin the next day after using this, but I see it as a sign that all the rubbish has come out! Overall, I really couldn't recommend this enough.



I'm definitely a coveted Origins fan now, next question... What to put on my Christmas list?! What does everyone think of Origins? Fans?

Lots of love
xxx

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I bought this, wasn't impressed with it, returned it, and how with all these positive reviews of this mask floating around, I feel like I should give it another try :(

    I actually really like Origins! I use their 'Out of Trouble' mask occasionally for acne c:
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig