Tuesday 22 October 2013

033 : & It Was All Yellow

Hey Belles! Hope everyone had a super weekend, I'm so excited to share with you my very first outfit of the day post! I know most of my posts focus on beauty & reviews, but I figured its time to brave the weather and show you guys what I've been wearing lately. Plus, I never post photos of myself on here, time for a change!

I'm a massive fan of florals, give me florals anyday. When I saw these utterly beautiful trousers I knew I needed them in my life, unfortunately they were sold out in my size online and in all of my local stores, but luckily, Mama Belle came to the rescue and managed to pick some up in her local River Island, much to my delight! Thanks Mum! I wasn't sure what to team with the trousers as they are quite in your face, I decided on a yellow t-shirt which I picked up super cheap in H&M, I got a black long sleeve too for more formal affairs, and my trusty Topshop leather jacket. I really love wearing heels but as the weather as begun to get a little damper and a little brisk, I've put the stilettos away & opted for a classier midi heel. These are super comfy to walk in, theres just something about New Look shoes!
I have to admit, I'm not usually one to wear a watch, mainly because I don't think I've ever owned a really trusty, pretty watch.. and because I'm ridiculously forgetful. I'm really time aware though and a bit of a clock watcher. You can always guarantee I'll be ten minutes early! When the lovely people at The Watch Hut sent me this Casio beauty, I couldn't wait to get it on, I was feeling it was about time to get a new watch and I absolutely adore the gorgeous berry colour, so perfect for autumn/winter. It's lovely and delicate, my teeny wrists can't pull off a massive Michael Kors (which by the way... The Watch Hut stock at amazing prices!) - as much as I would love one! I love a bit of wrist candy!


Here's an OOTD outtake for your viewing pleasure! Belts holding up your boobs is definitely gonna catch on! Hope everyone has a really lovely week, let me know your thoughts on my first OOTD! 

Lots of love 
xxx 

SHARE:

2 comments

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig