Thursday 26 June 2014

047 : Outfit Of The Day - Spring Florals



Hey lovelies! It's been a while since I posted an outfit of the day, having not had anyone to take my photos since Febuary, my best friend has moved back home and kindly offered to help me out (and fishtail plait my hair!) - I love Spring, its the perfect excuse to bust out the florals & lace and make the most of the sunshine!

 

I picked up this gorgeous floral top in New Look, at £12.99 you can't really say no - it has buttons all the way down the back and I think it looks just perfect with the lace kimono - the kimono is so versatile I think it's definitely going to see me through summer and goes absolutely perfectly with pretty much anything, onto my Joni's - I wear these jeans every day, I ended up getting them in the light, dark and black washes and they're by far the comfiest jeans I've ever worn, I find a lot of skinny jeans tend to sag and get misshapen after a few washes. But my Joni's have never let me down, they're just so stretchy and comfortable! I have to say, my shoes were a little impulse buy when I got my work bonus back in march and they look really uncomfortable, at five foot eight inches, they whack me up over six foot! But they're absolutely so comfy to walk in and look stunning on, I've had tons of compliments on them - if only I could afford the black pair too! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week and enjoyed seeing something a little different! Would love to know your thoughts :)

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. aww your little earrings are so cute :) Very pretty outfit!

    Ila x
    http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig