Monday 18 August 2014

056 Want, Need, Wear, Read #1




This month I've been pining after tons and tons of different things, from homewares, to beauty products and electricals.. my list of 'must haves' is longer than both my arms put together right now. Having had a little browse through ASOS's beauty department, I noticed that the very lovely Alexa Chung has collaborated with NailsInc (who have a new logo! tres chic!) to bring out her own range of nail shades. I've fallen head over heels for Alexa Cashmere, a dreamy pink shade. I'm kind of expecting big things from this range after her collab with Eyeko was so popular. Plus, a girl can never have enough pink polishes, right?

A few months ago my trusty Canon died on me, I've had it since I was 17 and studying art in college so it lasted me a while. At the moment I'm having to take all my blog photos on my trusty iPhone, definitely feeling its time to invest and upgrade. Plus the 600D has movie mode, maybe a little shift to vlogging is in order?!

I've been wearing lots of loose clothes and lots of lace recently and absolutely fell head over heels for this little Topshop number. It's absolutely beautiful and for £36 isn't too badly priced. I think it'll look stunning with this adorable Missguided skirt. I adore monochrome combos and together they'll look just perfect.

#GIRLBOSS has been flying around the blogosphere since its release and its an amazing read. Sophia Amoruso is incredibly inspirational and her writing style is just perfect. An absolutely hilarious read, Sophia had no real career prospects but has since taken the fashion world by storm. From a young woman who was arrested for shoplifting to being the CEO of NastyGal, a $100million business in just 8 years - her story is uplifting and inspiring. Definitely worth a read!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh I love this post, I have never had a nice camera I always use my mobile phone so defo on my hypothetical 'need' list! xx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig