Monday 12 January 2015

059 : Review - Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub



I absolutely love Lush. I adore all their products (Rose Jam Bubbleroon anyone?), the sweet scents and seeing my sons cooing over swirls of gorgeous colours and glitter in bowls of warm water. I recently picked up the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub on a bit of a whim, I actually went in for bath bombs but realised it's all I ever buy from there. I am besotted with this product, literally besotted. I've used a lot of different body scrubs over the years, I just love having super soft smooth skin and Rub Rub Rub definitely delivers. I use this on my legs before getting the bath, rubbing a generous amount of this sea salty goodness in and smoothing it all over. It's quite abrasive but once its washed off, my legs feel utterly divine and smell absolutely delicious. The only qualm I've ever had with body scrubs is that they don't keep you smooth and exfoliated for days afterwards. But this does. My skin has never been so beautifully soft, with no real need to moisturise afterwards. I'd buy this again, again and again. Plus, you can use it on your hair too. Multifuctional products are always a winner in my book! Whats your favourite Lush product?!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds absolutely gorgeous, I have seen it on my shops and never added it to my basket but I will be sure to now xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig