Thursday 5 February 2015

060 : January Favourites

Can you believe its Febuary already?! The last month flew by and I planned to blog way more than I did last month, but life just got in the way, so much happened last month I feel utterly exhausted. January saw the arrival of my very beautiful niece, Ella Gracie. She was born four weeks early but she's been an amazing way to start the new year. She's super tiny and super cute! Over the last few months there have been so many products that I've loved, it was so tough narrowing them all down to my absolute favourites, hope you enjoy!


I'm definitely a little late to the party with this little beauty, I know its been a favourite of both Zoe (aka Zoella) and Tanya for a really long time now. I bought it on an absolute whim, I spied it in my local Debenhams and having thought I could only get it online, couldn't resist. I absolutely love it. I've been using cleansing balms for a while but this has been my absolute go-to cleansing product, I've used it every day since I bought it and its a product I can see myself buying again and again. It smells beautiful and leaves my skin feeling really soft and refreshed, as well as removing every teeny scrap of make-up. I really like that it comes with a flannel, one side is super soft and the other side is a muslin which gives a really gentle exfoliation. I don't think I've ever loved a cleanser as much as this!

I've been using the Vichy Idealia Moisturiser for a while now and it's a product I've really loved, it smells absolutely amazing (even my boyfriend ended up using half of my last jar!) and leaves my skin moisturised all day. I bought the Idealia Life Serum to use under my moisturiser, it's really brightened my skin and tightened up my pores, it's amazing on those days where you don't just feel tired, you look it. It definitely makes me look more awake and bright-eyed and bushy-tailed enough to face the day. Plus, it smells just as good as the moisturiser! 

This was actually a Christmas gift from my boyfriend. It's a really beautiful, classic scent, described by Jo Malone as 'Luxurious and Seductive' - it's one of the fragrances that always gets tons of compliments. If you like floral, flirty perfumes, you'll love this. I'm going to be absolutely gutted when this runs out!

Blush is the one product that I tire of really quickly, I tend to chop and change them quite quickly and regularly. I've been using the Shimmer Bricks by Bobbi Brown and a few different Mac blushers until I picked up this gorgeous little lacquered compact by Chanel. It's the first piece of Chanel make-up I've bought and I'm sure it won't be the last. It features two shades, a soft pink and a deeper hue in a stunning raised classic Camelia motif. It's such a luxurious blush, it looks absolutely stunning on when the two shades are blended together. It lasts all day too, even after tears and post-lunch snoozes, it stayed right in place. And the smell, I cannot get over the scent of this, it smells stunning, its a really floral, feminine scent. It comes with a little brush which I haven't used as its a little too small, but can imagine it'd be great for travelling. It's limited edition too, so snap it up quick!

I bought this mascara on a little bit of a whim and I absolutely love it. It's a really intense black which lengthens, seperates and curls my lashes. It doesn't smudge, clump or stick my eyelashes together, plus it contains nourishing minerals and quinoa to keep lashes healthy and has a spiralled brush for curling around each lash, so you get a nice even coat of product. Two coats of this beauty and I'm ready to go!

 I was really excited to see the launch of these new Clarins balms, I really loved the original Lip Perfectors and I think I love these even more. The first one I picked up was Rose, its a gorgeous, neutral shade. I also picked up Coral and My Pink. My Pink has to be my absolute favourite of the three that I bought, its such a pretty, shimmery shade. It's one of those shades that has just enough colour to not look overpowering. They're really plumping and give my lips a beautiful shape. The only down side is they taste so good it's almost impossible not to lick it off!

Have you tried any of the above products? What did you guys think?!



 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The cleansing balm sounds amazing and I am obsessed with trying different ones out so I might have to give it a go xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww there is nothing like being an Auntie, you suddenly get all protective and feel so much much love for your Niece! My Niece is 3 and I absolutely dote on her, eventhough I am not the biggest fan of kids!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig