Tuesday 15 January 2013

002 January/Febuary Wishlist

We've had a beautiful sprinkling of snow over the gorgeous fields of the Suffolk countryside today! Its bitterly cold and in a bid to curb my online shopping habits whilst I'm tucked up indoors all nice & cosy under my blanket, I've put together a little wishlist of a few things I'm absolutely pining after at the moment!


left to right - Nars Limited Edition Foreplay Palette, £39, available from Nars
                    Topshop Playsuit, £50, available from Topshop 
                         Topshop Eyelash Lace Vest, £16, available from Topshop 
                    Nars Limited Edition Andy Warhol Edie Set, £54, available from Nars
                    Lord & Berry This is Love Lip Trio in Pink, £10, available from ASOS
                    Topshop Lattice Heels, £80, available from Topshop 
                    Topshop Lips in Macaroon, £8, available from Topshop

The Nars Andy Warhol Edie set is something I've had my little eyes set on for a while, I first spotted on the Selfridges website, I am a huge fan of Edie Sedgwick and I think Nars have done an amazing job at depicting her perfectly into this beautiful little set, the shades are absolutely stunning. All of the products are full sized, so while the price seems a little steep, I think you definitely get your moneysworth out of it! Does anyone own this? What do you think of it?

I'd love to hear whats on your wishlists!
 

 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig