Wednesday 16 January 2013

004 Hersheson & Batiste

Hersheson burst onto the fashion scene in the early nineties, their Conduit Street salon became an instant hit with models & celebrities alike and they gained a huge interest from the press. They revolutionized the future of hair styling with the release of the first straightening irons. Soon after, they opened a luxury hair spa in Harvey Nichols & the Blow Dry Bar in the Oxford Circus branch of Topshop followed.

In 2010, Hersheson transferred their fashion-forward expertise into a range of hair extensions and accessories, available to buy in store and online, from chic sixties beehives, to a Gaga style bow, the choices are endless. 

2012 saw Hersheson team up with Batiste to create a limited edition version of their dry shampoo, designed to refresh your locks and give masses of volume and body between washes, its a beautiful update on a best selling classic beauty product. 



Batiste has been a staple hair product on my dressing table for a while now, its been an absolute essential hair saviour, so perfect when you need a little freshen up or some extra volume! I love the verstality of it and the range of fragrances, I was really excited to see that Batiste had team with Hersheson, the spray can is silver and polka dotted and looks so adorable amongst all my other hair and beauty products, the scent inside is the original Batiste scent, I was expecting Hersheson to perhaps have launched their own fragrance, I was surprised to find that was it actually Original Batiste as the retailing price is £5.50 as opposed to the regular £3.99, but even after I've used it all up, I think I'll keep the can on my dressing table! 

Have you tried the Hersheson Batiste? What does everyone think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig