Sunday 22 December 2013

038 : Lifestyle // Creative Gift Wrap

Hey Belles! With Christmas drawing ever closer (three sleeps to go!) - its time to finish off those last little bits of shopping, if you haven't already! And start wrapping! I'm one of those people that absolutely loves to wrap presents, I think I prefer wrapping to shopping! I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping presents, they have to look beautiful! When lacking a bit of creativity though, I turn to the ever beloved Pinterest to pull together some ideas, hopefully this can inspire some of you too!




 
 For me, this year is all about the neutrals, lots of kraft paper and natural accessories make beautiful gifts, with a pop of colour for little ones. Christmas wrap doesn't have to be expensive, handmade wrap looks gorgeous and makes those gifts that extra bit special!

How will you be wrapping your gifts this year?

Lots of love 
xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are so cute, my presents are wrapped in poundland wrap hahah I actually feel a tad embarassed after seeing all of these! Maybe next year eh ;) xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig