Monday 20 May 2013

024 Beauty Wishlist

Hey Belles! Hope you all had an amazing weekend, what did you guys get up to? I've got a little post for you tonight of all the little beauty pieces I'm really craving at the moment. I've put myself on a spending ban to try and save a little bit of money so for now, I'm doing mountains of window shopping!



(top to bottom, left to right!)

Too Faced Boudior Eyes, £28. ASOS I love the eyeshadow palettes by Too Faced, their shades are always so gorgeous and long-lasting. The neutral shades in this palette are really classy and I'm desperate to get my hands on it! And the packaging?! Heaven.

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, £16 (75ml). Boots. I've never used a pillow spray before but when I'm feeling a little stressed or a little under pressure I'm really prone to restless sleep, I've heard some amazing things about the This Works sleep products and I'm desperate to try these, has anyone tried them? Do they really help you sleep better?!

Mac Baking Beauties, Pink Buttercream, £21.50 - Mac. I'm a total sucker for anything cute. I love the entire Baking Beauties collection, I'm pretty gutted that Mac Collections always sell out so fast though and certain items seem to be impossible to get hold of! I love love love this face powder, designed by cake queen Peggy Porschen, the baking beauties range literally looks good enough to eat!

MOR Body Scrub - £23, ASOS. MOR is an Australian brand, known for their gorgeous packaging and rich fragrances. I love the look of this body scrub and I bet it leaves your skin feeling utterly beautiful. MOR is a brand that I've always wanted to dip my toes into but still haven't quite got around to it! Has anyone here tried their products? Are they worth the high end price tag..?

REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash, £17. ASOS. REN is another brand that I'm yet to try, I've read some really good things about their skincare products on other blogs. I love anything rose scented and anything that makes you smell absolutely beautiful all day long after a shower or a bath! I really want to get my little mitts on this!

Tangle Teezer, £12.24 ASOS Pretty much all of my friends keep a tangle teezer in their handbag, I think I'm the only one yet to jump on the bandwagon! Since having my hair blonde I find that it gets really matted and really knotted, really quickly! Especially in the mornings or after getting caught in the rain. I've been meaning to invest in one of these for ages, and how cute is this gold one? Definitely need this in my life!

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, £13.25 - Liz Earle As some of you may know, I am utterly in love with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser and I am so desperate to get this toner that goes along with it! Apparently its utterly heavenly to use! Has anyone tried it at all? What do you think?!

L'Occitane Supple Skin Almond Oil, £32. L'Occitane. I am absolutely loving body oils at the moment, they leave your skin feeling so amazingly soft. I use mine to shave my legs with in the bath instead of shaving foam/cream or shower gels. It makes your legs feel amazingly smooth and soft (even the boyfriend noticed the difference!) and it lasts for days too. Body oils are definitely the way forward!

Essie Resort Nail Polish, shade In The Cab-Ana. £9.95 - ASOS The Essie Resort collection has some really gorgeous shades, but I felt really drawn to this utterly beautiful shade of blue. I don't own many blue polishes but I think this is a really cute, summery shade! 'Come Here' is definitely a second close favourite. Which is your favourite shade of the resort collection?!

Hope you're all having a good week! Whats on your beauty wishlist at the moment..?


Lots of Love
xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Definitely get a tangle teaser, they save my life! The pillow spray sounds really interesting, I haven't been sleeping too well lately so that could be interesting...xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig