Wednesday 22 May 2013

025 Review : Palmers Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze

Hey Belles! Hope you're all having a lovely week! This week I've decided to give you a little review on a product that I never thought I would use... fake tan. I've always had naturally pale skin and I've always embraced my very porcelain, classic English look. It's not something that bothers me and I don't think it ever will. I love my pale skin, but I really wanted to try out some fake tan, just to see how it would look! I'm not against self tanning, but I don't really like the really false look some of them give. 

I've had a love affair with Palmers products since falling pregnant with my first son, I used to use their Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, I put on three stone when I was pregnant with Alfie and as you can imagine, there was a fair bit of stretching going on! Six years (and another baby!) later, I still love Palmers, I use their Cocoa Butter Body Lotion after my baths, I love how moisturising it is and the scent is just to die for! I also use their Moisturising Body Oil in the bath to shave my legs with, in place of shaving cream, it leaves your skin so amazingly soft and moisturised and you can leave your legs longer between shaves!


Containing Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E, its a really ultra moisturising, fairly heavy cream, I love that it has a pump which makes it super easy to apply, although I would advise using a tanning mitt or washing your hands after applying, I made the rookie mistake of doing neither & had super tanned hands the next day! I love how moisturising this is, it feels so luxurious when you apply it and it smells divine, literally like chocolate! I tried it on one leg first to see how tanned I was in the morning..!

 

As you can tell, there was a noticable difference! I was really impressed with the results, although I have to say, I'm a little wary of using it anywhere other than my legs! I've used it twice more since the first application and I can safely say I now have two tanned legs! I think its a great product if you've never tanned before and it I love how soft it leaves your skin. I didn't notice any colour transfer either, I have white bedsheets which are still white, always a bonus!

Have any of you used this? Whats your favourite tanning product?

Lots of Love 
xx
 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have never tried this before. I do love Palmer products though and am always interested in trying new fake tans do definitely want to give this one a go x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this - will get it when my garnier one runs out! Lovely review of it :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this, but I've read so many rave reviews of this product! It looks gorgeous on you xx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig