Tuesday 28 January 2014

042 : ModCloth

Hey lovelies! I hope you've had a super start to the week, today I'm bringing you a lovely Polyvore outfit creation, featuring a gorgeous ModCloth dress. The first time I'd heard of ModCloth was actually a week or so ago, when the ever so lovely Rebecca showed the world her pie print dress (seriously - if anyone can pull off a pie print dress - its Rebecca!) I then got a lovely e-mail from Amy at ModCloth asking if I'd like to participate in their weekly Polyvore outfit challenge. How could I say no?! After much deliberating this was the outfit I've come up with..


The dress featured is the utterly gorgeous Palette on Parade dress I love the retro print and the shape is really flattering, I chose some simple accessories to go with the dress, including the 'Make Persimmon of Yourself' bag, I adore cross-body bags, I'm a total sucker for coral and the detailing is just beautiful, I really love gentle, feminine accessories and I think it would compliment the dress beautifully. I also chose a tan waist belt with a bow to break the dress up a bit, some red pumps (which come in lots of different colours, including pink which are just the cutest!) and a yellow cardigan. If you haven't checked out ModCloth, go and have a peep (especially at the shoes!).

How would you style the Palette on Parade dress?!


Lots of love 
xxx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have nominated you in my Liebster Awards go to my blog for details! xox

    http://georgiasherin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig