Monday 7 July 2014

050 OOTD : Monochrome

Hey darlings! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. Its the start of another new week and I thought I'd post another outfit of the day, I'd been searching for some formal joggers for a really long time and after trying on endless pairs, I finally found some I've fallen in love with & couldn't wait to share them with you!


I absolutely adore these joggers, they're so comfortable and really quite versatile, I think they're one of those staple items that can be easily dressed up or down for daytime and evening wear. I was unsure about the print at first but its actually really flattering, and the stretchy waistband is absolutely perfect, especially if you're planning on a big dinner! No having to unbutton your jeans!


 
 The Kimono is another New Look find, as you may have seen in my last OOTD post, I picked up a white floral lace kimono with fringing and fell head over heels for it, and this one has definitely stolen my heart too. I love the crochet detail and it looks good with absolutely everything. I can see it seeing me through chilly summer evenings and days on the beach. The cami was a bit of a steal at £16 - I really regret not picking up the white one! The floral lace collar is stunning and the lace around the sleeves is just an extra bit of cute. Floral is my absolute weakness when it comes to clothes and this little number is no exception!


My Zara City Bag is my general everyday bag, I picked up the version with zips as I love having extra pockets and I'm really good at misplacing things! The lining is a really gorgeous burgundy colour, its a really sturdy bag, I've had mine a while now and its showing no signs of wear and tear. Its definitely an investment product. Excuse the plaster on my toe, I got a little bit of a boo boo after walking into a lifted paving slab! Any excuse for a pink cat printed plaster! My flip flops are from Hollister, I got them around three years ago and absolutely live in them. They are pricey at £29 but they have lasted me so long, I don't usually shop at Hollister but I loved the braided detail on these and they don't rub between your toes - always a plus! As soon as the sun comes out, these little treats don't leave my feet!

Enjoy the rest of your week sweethearts!

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig