Friday 11 July 2014

051 June Favourites

Hey lovelies, hope you're all having a wonderful week. The last month has been crazy busy for me, with my best friend moving home from Torquay, its been amazing to have her back and spend some time together again. My littlest boy had his big school induction too, growing up way too fast! I've been loving loads of products this month, it was really hard to narrow it down to my absolute favourites!

I picked up this Too Faced blush a while ago after pining after it for ages & ages, I will do a full review on this as I love it so much, the shades all look beautiful blended together and the packaging is absolutely divine. I've definitely got my little eyes on the Candy Glow shade, its a little lighter which I think would suit my skintone a bit better. Besotted. I've been really impressed with this L'Oreal Super Liner, I use it with an angled brush from Mac and its just perfect, its highly pigmented and literally doesn't budge all day. I've had this little pot around three months now and I still have tons left after using it everyday, you definitely get your bang for your buck. I've been a little hit and miss with Mac foundations, I didn't get on well with Studio Fix but I love Mineralize, its so lightweight and gives the perfect amount of coverage with a healthy, dewy glow. To take my make-up off at the end of the day, I've been religiously using Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clinique, so it looks a little like lard but does an amazing job at getting my skin squeaky clean! I follow up with Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturiser which is an ultra rich, creamy moisturiser which just feels utterly luxurious to apply. It soaks in amazingly and keeps my skin nice and hydrated all day. For an added bit of luxury I've been absolutely loving Romance by Ralph Lauren, it's such a beautiful scent. I love floral, girly fragrances and this definitely hits the spot!

When it comes to haircare, I have to admit, I'm a little lazy. In the mornings I resemble something out of a horror movie, with hair here, there and everywhere. Toni & Guys smoothing lotion always sorts it out, you only need a tiny amount to smooth through to the ends, for a tamed, sleek barnet. I've been using purple shampoos for years now, to take the yellowy tinge off my blonde hair and I haven't found one that I've been head over heels for until I found this L'oreal beauty. It's pricey but you only need a small amount and I don't wash my hair every day, so a little goes a long way. Unlike other shampoos it doesn't really foam up so much but keeps my blonde locks looking bright and toned. For anyone looking for the perfect purple shampoo, get this one! The smell is to die for too! Back onto skincare, Mac's Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation has really kept me going the last few months, I use it to set my foundation but if you have good skin already, you could use it on its own. On my nails I've been wearing Romper Room by Essie, a shade that was bought out with their recent Spring Collection, it's a really cute baby pink which is kind of similar to Fiji, but just a bit pinker. It's perfect for an added girly touch and looks so good with a bit of a tan! My lips have been adorned with Mac's Sweet Experience lipstick, which I absolutely love, a gorgeous shade of pink which I think is a one shade suits all kind of lipstick. It doesn't feel too drying and it has good staying power too, it's always the one shade I go for if I don't want anything thats too out there and in your face. Classy and elegant!

What products have you guys been loving this month?! I'd love to know!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig