Friday 18 July 2014

053 : A Little Life Update

Hey lovelies, hope you're all having a lovely week. Its finally Friday and it's 32 degrees here in Suffolk - I feel like I'm melting! Lots of ice cream in store for me this weekend! I know this blog has been mostly product reviews and outfit of the days, but I wanted to write something a little different and a little more personal.

Lots has changed lately, I know some of you may have seen my recent post about my struggles with depression & anxiety - I was seeing the Community Mental Health Team for 18 months and I finally got discharged yesterday. It was a huge step in my recovery and overall wellbeing. I'm really proud I finally got to this point and while it doesn't mean I'm totally better it means I'm well on the way!


Every other weekend I take Oliver & Alfie to my mums house in Norfolk, this weekend we went to a village fair where they had their faces painted as Spiderman and Iron Man, aren't they just so cute?! You can find other pictures from this week on my Instagram, under my username Heidiloux.


Oliver turns four next month, its crazy how time the fast goes! He starts 'big school' in September and is really excited. Alfie goes up into Year 2! Proud Mama moment!

Since splitting up with Rob in February I've been really happily single, for the first time in 8 years I'm single and content with it! I feel at 25 I probably should settle at some point, but right now I just don't feel ready to. A lot of my friends are getting married and having babies which is amazing but the thought of settling terrifies me! Right now, I don't feel the need to be with anyone. I'm surrounded by amazing family and my closest friends, men just don't come into the equation!


Definitely feeling this right now! Although I have to say, I did get a little wedding envy seeing the photos of Fearne Cotton in her wedding dress, she looked absolutely stunning. And only the oh-so-perfect Olivia Palermo could look so sweet in a cardi and bright blue Manolos! I'm kind of pining after a wedding dress but not a wedding! I think the entire blogosphere is excited to see the gorgeous Milly from Pearls and Poodles marry her beau Rob, I can't wait to see the photos and I'm sure Milly is going to look utterly divine! I've been a huge fan of her blog for years now & am so happy for her. I love seeing her Instagram updates of her wedding plans, everything looks flawless!


Doesn't Olivia look absolutely perfect?! And her husband is a bit of a dish isn't he?! Ding Dong! Olivia ditched the traditional white dress for this cream top and lace skort combo, what do you guys think of getting married in a skort?!

Hope you all enjoyed reading something a little different!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am glad that you are happy hun that is the main thing and hope you enjoy the rest of weather (despite the storms!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

say hello!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Blush and Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig